söndag 8 november 2015

1200 Laughs

2 days to go!!! 2 Days to Fallout 4!!! ARGH!! My gaming fingers are hungry!
Because of this, every game I try to play, is boring me to hell and back after just a few minutes... but I did manage to get my Skyrim play time up and is now at 1200 hours. Always something right? ;)

So I thought I'd give you some nice images from Skyrim, as I will probably not be playing it for awhile now. Might even uninstall it just for kicks. If I ever install Skyrim again, or simply play it... it's gonna be due to my Fallout installation is somehow fucked and I can't play it... and since that is never going to happen... yea, might never play Skyrim again.

Anyway, here are some Skyrim pics.

A saber cat walking around with his buddy the wolf.

Isn't that a lovely tree? And what a nice waterfall too... too bad my characters ass is in the way huh?




So long Skyrim... you have been a great friend and companion. But I need some postapocalyptic wasteland with 1950's technology in my life... Sorry buddy.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar