söndag 15 november 2015

Wastlanders Ahoy

Noone could have missed it by now right? That fallout 4 came out a few days ago? 5 to be precise. So it should come as no suprice that I got the game. And I've played it, and even recorded some of that play. Now I must warn you, that if you do choose to watch those recordings, the first few has poor sound. The sound of the game is too loud, and thus, my voice sometimes doesn't come out properly. But in the long run, it doesn't matter anyway, as Fallout 4 isn't really a good game for a playthrough thing anyway, it's just too freakin big and will take several hundreds of hours to even come close to complete.

It's been rather fun thou to make the recordings. It's something new, I'm far from an expert, and I don't have the knowhow to make the videos perfect either. Nor do I have the program to make them better. Video Editing Software, is fuckin expensive. The one I am using now, is good, but as I use the free version, I am limited to the amount of options I have to choose from. But I think it worked out rather well in the end, at least for a beginner. Who knows, might make more videos in the future.

The power of a minigun and Power Armour vs puny raiders.
So where are the videos? They are HERE! The whole list is there. I've only uploaded 7 so far, but I have enough recorded material for 2 more videos, and as soon as I've done the rendering thing, I'll upload those too.

What is this? The Tree of Woe?
Well, whether you watch the videos or not, I can tell you, that future videos will be more story driven. Just watching me run around and do 100 000 quests will be boring as shit, so from now on, I'll only record the main quest. We'll see how long that takes. Hopefully, I'll crank out a video every week.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar