fredag 13 november 2015

Uploading Renders

Since Tuesday, I have almost lived Fallout 4, but it took me awhile to start the recording process. But it is now fully under way. I recorded 2+ hours at night after work, and then another 2ish hours or so the following day. The recording I did on the day thou, turned out to be really REALLY lagging, and I can't for the life of me figure out why. Perhaps the traffic during the day is just heavier and somehow impacts my day recording. I doubt that is a viable explanation, as it is a single player game after all, but it's the only one I have at the moment, as the night time recording was virtually free of lag.

Anyway, I've come to the conclusion, without testing it, that I will do all my recording at night, after work, and just do rendering and uploading during the day.

But rendering and uploading to YouTube has been done today, at least the first 4 episodes. Out of currently 7. I'll start recording 8th and up in a bit.

This is how that looked.


Uploading the first video on the left screen, and rendering the 4th(?) on the right screen.

For a free version of a video editing program, Lightworks, it runs very well. Just too bad I can't get higher than 720p, but hey, I won't buy this program until I find myself with a whole slew of followers and eager viewer watching my videos. It is after all mostly a fun little thing for me.

Anyway, I'll give you links and such things to the video list on Sunday. Until then...

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar