söndag 22 november 2015

The Ninth Brother

Guess I've been stuck in Fallout 4 this past week, cause there has been shit I've could have written about during the week, and spare you from just game related stuff on this here blög ;)

But as it stands right now, game releated stuff, is all I got for you. And naturally, it's all about Fallout 4... As it's the only game of interest at the moment.

I've rendered and uploaded the ninth video, and it's a whole hour long! Oh boy oh boy huh? But enough of bad news, the good news ;) is that from the next episode, the game play will be a bit more focused, as in, no more side stuff, no more building stuff and exploring too much. They will be straight forward. Me following the main storyline, the quest to find my protaganist's son, Shaun.

The latest episode can be found here.

If you don't want to watch the episode, I'll give you some fun screen shots to watch instead :)

Piper... didn't you see that there was no chair there?

The things you find at a raider infested location huh?
Anyway, see me help a brother out, or giggle lightly at the above images.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar