lördag 31 oktober 2015

Sweety Phone Party

Long weekend is here, granted, started yesterday, but that hardly matters at this moment right? Anyway, I was over at a small little store yesterday to get a new phone, a cellular phone I believe the old people call it... or even, a cordless phone you can use OUTSIDE!!

Anyway, I walk in, and there are loads of people there. I mean it was packed. So I figured that this shit, is gonna take time. But it went rather quickly, and soon, I was the only one in the store, talking to a rather lovely girl that must have been two heads shorter than me.
She talked away ofcourse, trying to sell me this and that, but I knew pretty much what I wanted.
So I walked home an hour later... with nothing but a card and a small USB WiFi thing so I can surf the interwebz at my leisure using my laptop. The best part is that the amount of 4G surf I have on that, can be used on my phone too, which is nice. So in total, 17GB of 4G data. 2 on the phone and 15 on the "dongel" as we call it, at least in Sweden.
But what about the phone you ask? Well they didn't have one in at the moment, so I'll go and pick that one up next week, hopefully, right away on monday. The phone I'm getting, is a Galaxy S6 Edge +, was thinking of another phone, but as it has yet to even come to Sweden, fuck it. Gives me time to see what others say about it first.

Then I'll sort that thing out and sell my old one. If anyone is interested right now, I can tell you, that the phone I have, is a Samsung Galaxy S4, 16GB with all the cables you'll ever need with a "phone wallet". It's working well, but is locked to the company known as 3. Just as a heads up.

Tonight, it's party time! A friend turns 30, and for her, thats probably the equivalent of turning 75... women huh? :P
But there will be food, drinks and probably alot of fun people. Hopefully, I'll have a blast.

Also got a workout in this morning, and seeing how much I pushed myself today and last time.. It'll be amasing if I can even move tomorrow :)

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar