söndag 18 oktober 2015

Long Dragon

Got around to properly test the new headset last night, by recording myself playing a game called Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon. It's a very unique looking game, with a whole slew of humor. Just imagen yourself being tossed into an 80's action/scifi movie, and you'll get the general idea.

Before I give you the link to the video, that I uploaded to youtube, I'm gonna tell you something about the whole "ordeal" first.
As soon as I was done with the recording, I tried to make it work with Windows Movie Maker, but the damn program kept fucking up on me, always failing on several of the clips, making it impossible to even render 5 minutes of video.
But then I remembered that I had a program called Lightworks! It's the free version, so alot of options are locked, but still, it would be enough to render and save every file that fraps had made, and turn it into a single file, that was not 178GB in size.
So after tinkering for a while, learning the ropes, I managed to put it all together, and get a 2,5GB file that was 54 minutes long.

So yea, the video is just under an hour long. I will try and keep the rest shorter... hand on heart. But I will also promise, that I will try and pump out several of these videos, for practicing purposes you see, of this game, kind of like a playthrough, until Fallout 4 comes out. Cause after that... shit will get serious.
I've even made a twitch account if I ever decide to start streaming live. And if I do... I hope I get at least a few people watching, what would be the point otherwise right? :P

Anyway, here's the link. Cause embedding looks like crap, and sometimes doesn't even work.


Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar