söndag 25 oktober 2015

Blood Path

Since last sunday, I have recorded, and posted, a few more "episodes" of my playthrough of Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon. I don't think it has many views, but I still do it. Cause let's face it, there are videos out there, that has zero views, and if I get one per episode, I'm good.
Now the link I have given you, is to the playlist of all the episodes, but it's not until "Part 05" that the sound actually gets good, cause it took me a while to figure out how to increase sound in Lightworks, which is the program I am using to render my videos. So the first 4 parts, have very low sound, but the 5th and 6th, are just fine.

When I have not been playing Blood Dragon, or been at work, I've played some Path of Exile. They came out with a new patch a while ago, that added a new Act to the game. Before, it was 3 acts, now, a 4th has been added... and it is cool.
Been runing around with my Marauder, and with the new build and gems... I can play the game almost completetly with one hand, as I never need to use my potions... at least not very often.

The following screenshot, is of the last boss in Act 3.


When I first meet this guy, it was with my little brother. We were both ranged characters, he had a ranger with a bow, and I had a witch with spells and some undead.
We died over and over and over and over again. Usually, one died, ran back up only to arrive when the other died, and when the other had run back up, the first died again.
Rough fight huh? Well not really.. we just didn't understand the fight. We finally figured out, that the boss laid down a rain of blood that took our health down fast, and that when the rain fell, the boss had a ring around him, and that within that ring, no damage were taken... except for the damage the boss did ofc... so with a melee character, my Bluebubba the Marauder, I was always in close quarter combat, and thus, never effected by the rain of blood.
To further make it easy, I have a gem in my armour that makes it so that when ever I use my Cyclone skill, I get health from the enemies I hit. So when I fought that monster... my health never went below 90%.
Yes, I felt over powered as hell. Yes, it was funny as hell too.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar