söndag 4 oktober 2015

Destruction With Video

To prep for a project I've had an idea for, I have bought a program called FRAPS. This small, and rather pricy program, enables me to record stuff I do on my computer. The focus being games.

So to test this, I have now recorded myself, with voice over too, a race in Carmageddon Reincarnation. Neat huh?

There is one thing thou... it is full of bad language, blood, fire and "Police Brutality"... you'll get that last part later. Also... does my voice sound like that to all of you? When you talk, you hear your own voice, but due to various things (that you can find the reason for here) you hear one voice, and the rest of the world, hears another... And let me tell you, I don't like the sound of my own voice played back to me... but what am I going to do about it? Nothing! Cause if I did, I might fuck up my voice completetly, and end up with no voice or a worse one :P

Anyway, before you get too bored with my written words, below, is a link to my spoken words. In all it's marvelous glory. 10 minutes (ish) of brutal racing.


So what did you think? I know the volume of the voice is too low, and I'll keep working on that for the future project (I think some of you can figure out what that entails), but over all... good? Bad? Couldn't be bothered?

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar