måndag 30 mars 2015

Pixelrise

So yea, that "bastard" JJ got me back on Minecraft. And I've even installed it on my stupid laptop (all thou I have to play it on it's lowest settings to make it even playable).
This is NOT that fun of a game... so why the flying fuck, do I play it hour after hour?

I've also started up a more serious Skyrim run again...

Sunrise? Nope, pixelrise!
Found a "seed" that allowed me to get rather close to two villages and a temple. And the temple had 8 bloody diamonds in it... Ka-Ching!

Started building a house too... one that is zombie and creeper safe, ladder up, beyond that, it looks like it's floating in the air. Looks kind of cool.. I suppose.

Anyway, been writting a bit more, this time, I've gone away with the incestious sisters, and focused on a more scifi genre. So far, it's really difficult, but also very fun :)

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar