fredag 27 mars 2015

Free Day

When the alarm went off today, I turned it off and went back to sleep for two ours. Not the best choice, but damn did it feel good. My one and only free day, just too bad it's a crappy weather day :P

Started watching Funny Farm on Netflix, and it's about a guy that moves from the big city to the country to write a book. He starts off great with "1." and the word "The"... then he can't think of anything.
hehe
I know that feeling, wanting to write, but can't think of shit. Writting is fuckin hard, I should know, at times I can write 3-4 pages in one go, and sometimes I struggle with just a single sentence that hardly covers one row.
So anyone who tells you it's easy to write, tell em to go try it, and then laugh as they cry in a dark corner. Muaaahahahah :P

I wonder what I'll do today...
Was planing on getting a better light for my bike, but it feels silly to buy a new light, when I have one that works, just doesn't shine up the dark roads very well, people can see me coming, but I don't really see the road ahead, so might buy one I had before it got stolen just for that.
Make lunches for the weekend, I'll be working both saturday and sunday.
Try writting obviously.

What else.. oh yea.. play some minecraft probably, stupid JJ mentioned it, and now I'm at it again :P

Anywhooooo...

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar