onsdag 4 mars 2015

Nose Writing Blood


That's how I feel at work right now... but don't worry, it's just cause my boss is sick :P And I'm hopeful that I won't catch what ever he has, cause I aint got the damn time to be sick!! :P

Also applies to the state of my bedroom when ever I have done some work in there, as the dust keeps fuckin up my nose. And when that happens, I can't go to the gym properly. Was able to go last night thou, no issues then, and after tonight, and tomorrow, I'm hoping that I wont have to wait another day before going.

I've completed Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon. I'll give you a few screenies on sunday of it all, some humorous and some awesome, and some that just screams typical 80's action movie.
Started working on Far Cry 3 now, and so far, I've gotten nowhere basically, and we'll see what I can show you guys later.

Writing going rather well too, bit stuck at the moment thou, see if I can't "get my shit together" soon.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar