fredag 5 december 2014

Transfer Door

When transfering data from one computer to another, you need one of three things. A cord to connect the computers, or devices, an external device like a USB memory stick or an external harddrive, or you need the computers/devices to be equiped with wifi technological hardware.
But when transfering data from one brain to another, all you have to do, is open you mouth, push out some air that produces vibrations, and then point it in the general direction of the owner of the brain, and you are done.
Our brains are some seriously awesome computers, with some seriously cool tech.


The entryphone at the front door to my apartment complex, is still on the fritz it seems. Wouldn't let me in after I had gone out with some trash this morning. Seems it might be fixed now, but I dont think I'll take any chances, and just try and jam something in the door so it stays open.
First time I had this issue, was last night, just came home from work, but spent a while outside, as I and some other guy whose language skills were below average waited outside in the cold.
We've been without an entryphone for weeks, so when they finally install a brand new one, with better tech (so they said anyway), I was quite happy, I've missed having a locked gate.
But when it never fuckin works, and can only be opened from the inside, you kind of loose it and go slightly mental.
The entryphone works in 3 different ways. You can call someone in the house, obviously, and then have them let you in or you can use the "droplett" you have on your keychain, and as a last resort, you can just use your key to unlock the door and go inside.
None of these 3 ways worked last night, or this morning.
My block host called about half an hour ago and told me it seems to be fixed now... so when I get back from the gym, its going to be interesting to see if I have to call my neighbour and ask them to come down and open the door again.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar