fredag 26 december 2014

Self Inflicted Anger

Today was a really bad day.

It all started with me having to use my bike to go get some stuff to put in my fridge. To go shopping for essentials in other words. Buy Food .. for those needing short sentences. *wink wink*
The bike ride was horrible, as I had miscalculated the tempature of the outside world, and thus I was underdressed and after less then a forth of the way to the store, it felt like I had sheets of ice on every part of my body that was poorly covered, specificly my neck and most of my face. My hat didn't do a very good job either as the wind went through it rather easy.

Anyway, once I had gotten to the store, locked my bike and was about to enter the store... I realized I had forgotten to bring my wallet...

This made me a bit angry as you can imagen, at myself ofcourse, as it was my fault.
But what then happened, is that I started to remember every little thing that upset me, had made me angry, had hurt me or in any other way made me feel anything but happy.
This went on until I was biking home from work... almost 10 hours later.

In other words, I have been a very VERY negative person for 10 hours straight.
Most of my negative thoughts have revolved around one specific person too, which hasn't been easy. This person hasn't made me angry so much as hurt, and after I got hurt, I got angry, and thats my own fault for letting it get to me in such ways. But 75% of my anger thoughts, have been about this person. Everything from imagening calm, civilized discussions to straight up murder...


Well, enough for negative things... I've bought a second game on Steam Sale, Just Cause 2.. I'll install it later.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar