söndag 14 december 2014

ÜBER SUNDAY Edition

I never put up a screen shot last week. And noone seemed to notice... How many people actually look on my blog? Or more importantly... how many people give a shit about the sunday screen shot editions?

Anyway, I haven't posted anything else this week either, so to say "I'm sorry" to those that actually look forward to my sunday editions, I give you something special... for the rest of you... you can do what you want with this ÜBER SUNDAY.

What I have done, is a simple video, I recorded a special mission, one that I can only do once per day (on each character thou), and for just one week, after that, its gone for another 3 weeks or so, who knows, might be gone longer.
Its a bounty, from the Bounty Brokers. And my awesome Sith Inquisitor Tena'he, takes the job, and goes hunting on Dromund Kaas.

Anyway.. here's the link to the youtube video.

I hope you'll enjoy it, even thou its a bit laggy, bit long winded, and has some boring parts in it. Tried to make up for it with some added humorous texts along the way.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar