söndag 28 december 2014

City Vista Screenie

As I've told you before, I bought a game on the Steam Christmas Sale called Cities XL Platinum. It's a rather slow moving game, but then, I think all city building games are, and its not easy, as building a city probably isn't in real life either.
But I was right when I said it was 10 times better then SimCity.
Some aspects are easier, others are harder. Some details are better, others are worse, but all and all, much better game.

This is the city I am currently working on. KinCity.


The screen shot only shows 2 of the 3 "areas" I am building, what you are seeing is the farmers area, hence the large fields in various colors, and then next to that, the current city center. What you are not seeing is the industrial area that is to the north, on the edge of the map, to avoid having air pollution taint too much of my beloved city.

We'll see how the development of this city comes along, and seeing as I dont play it all that much, dont expect that many screenies of it.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar