söndag 21 december 2014

Lizard Emperor

New planets, new quests, new talent trees and the death of a big lizard.
Lot of new shit going on in Star Wars the Old Republic.

So lets start from the top ey?
I bought the new expansion to the game called: Shadow of Revan. It all about Revan going mental and trying to kill the Emperor... the Emperor is the embodiment of the Dark Side of the Force, and he is currently slumbering.
If he were to wake up thou, the Empire is not going to be happy... You see, its not just the Republic and their Jedi that want to keep the Emperor from waking, but the Sith too, the one's who are suppose to be on the Emperors side.
For if the Emperor wakes... he will consume all life in the galaxy. Literally ALL life, killing everyone and everything. Neither side wants that.

So my job, as a Dark Council Lord, is to stop Revan and his Revanite followers from achievning this goal... but Revan is powerful. Possibly THE most powerful force user in the known galaxy after the Emperor.
And when the fight against Revan came down, I was able to choose to do it SOLO or OP. Meaning, go on with the solo questing, or get in an Operation/raid and taking him down with other players.
I picked solo, couse that sounded fun.
After some short scenes and talking, I was standing next to Darth Marr and Grand Jedi Master Satele Shan and a few other allies from both side that had been around the whole quest line, and was about to beat the living snot out of Revan.
It might have been the longest fight I've ever been in during my time in SW ToR... ever...
I wont tell you how it ended (we won ofc), I'll leave that to another time. But I can tell you... that its no doubt about what the next expansion or Operation is going to be about. I'm hoping they'll make it into a whole expansion thou.

Anyway.. during my travels and various missions, I had to kill a beast with an unusual name.

She Who Greedily Devours is one big lizard.
A humanoid bird species asked me to check on some scouts. They were dead. After some investigation, I was asked to end the life of the thing up in the screen shot.
Was an easy fight cause.. well... I'm one of the most powerful Sith in the GALAXY!!!!!!!!!11!!11....

Anyway... right! The talent tree... they changed it... it better now, easier, and makes for early game play to make the player feel and be a little more powerful... too many details to go into here, so if you are interested, you can find details about it here.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar