söndag 5 oktober 2014

Tagteam Mayhem

Recently went back to Path of Exile, a game that is free to play, but when I tried it at first, it was only fun for maybe a week. But this time, when I went back, I did so with my little brother.
We each started a new character and went out as exiles and slaughtered every undead, every monster, every spider or goatmen we could find.
After a few days thou, I went back to my original Witch character and killed with her and my brothers bow wielding Shadow.


In that screen shot ,we are in a corrupted area, a place that is usually more dangerous then other areas, filled with faster enemies, more enemies or simply harder enemies, with a named boss monster at the end. I have the boss in my sights in the screen shot, and my brother is the one next to the "!" at the bottom shooting a poisonous arrow.
Behind me, we can see one of my own creations, a spectre I had made from a slain enemy and somewhere around, are three zombies that follow my every command (actually they dont give a shit what I say, but at least they dont attack me).

The game is 100% more fun when being played with someone. And to really prove that... we beat the final boss last night. It took some time, cause he was mean, but it was a lot of fun too.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar