fredag 17 oktober 2014

Pizza Hub

Came home with a large, double, pizza, and half way through my dinner... I had to take a shit?!?! What the hell man?? Did the stomach just go: Yey, new stuff, take out the trash so there's room! Alert the stomach thats it soon time to start working! All hands on deck!!!

You didn't see that coming did ya? First thing I say, is about poop! Take that!

Also were in town today, bit unusual I know, but I needed a USB Hub. I have so many temp usb connections I have to switch between every day, I figured that I'd just get a hub to get that sorted, so now I have all of the little shit things connected, and even have 3 free USB ports for when ever I find something new to plug in.

And just cause I have nothing else to report... here's a gif of a tank apologizing to its buddy.


Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar