söndag 26 oktober 2014

Daggers and Relics

Been trying a new class in the game Path of Exile. The Shadow. And I've gone with "fist weapons", so right now, it looks like I am runing around with nails attached my hands. But considering what kind of skill I am mostly using, it would probably look better to run around with a pair of daggers in each hand.


You can see some green things in a cone infront of my character there. Those are daggers. Suppose to be 9 of them too, and so far, they kill shit quick. And as I have started a small side quest here, where enemies keep coming in through small red portals on the ground, I need it to kill fast too, or I would have failed the mission.
But due to my uber skills... .. . Sorry, had to laugh at my own lie there for a moment... but due to this specific skill, I was able to defend the relic, and feed it the souls it needed.

I know, wierd right? Feed souls to a relic... thats fantasy gaming for ya!

Cya.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar