söndag 16 mars 2014

Poisoned Arrow

So yet another "stress test" weekend in Elder Scrolls Online. Far from the best one thou... so many bugged out quests, pretty much ever other one you tried to do, and I couldn't even do the starting area for the Ebonheart Alliance, which ofcourse, is my chosen side. o.0

Anyway, got to try my hands on an archer type character... and I might just have to work with that when the game is released, its kind of fun. Just like the sorcerer type was. Just with arrows dipped in poison instead of a staff full of fire :P

Breath in... aaaaand release!
After a poisoned arrow, I usually put a siphoning spell on them, doing some damage and transfering 25% of that damage to me as healing. And I got to say... for the first time since early WoW, back in the year 1563 or something, a bow and arrow class, is fun.

Anyway, lets see what I got for you next week. Until then...

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar