fredag 28 mars 2014

Tetris Statues No

Another work week over. And my usual 3 day weekend starting, officially tomorrow, but I count this evening as well. And tomorrow, its gym day, upper body, then later in the evening, visit a pub to listen to some old punk bands. Might be fun, haven't been out in a while.


I want a tetris game like that. I would hate it... and love it. And on the gaming front... I've got admit, that even thou Banished is an awesome game, it lacks a specific element... combat. I wished it had some. So I've started going back to Path of Exile.
If you dont remember it, dont worry, I'll show you a screenie of it this saturday. Took a nice one of a few statues that had waaaaaay to detailed boobies... :D Then the damn statues came to life, and tried to end mine. Bastards... a few seconds later, they were rubble on the ground.

Living statues? I think not.
Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar