onsdag 19 mars 2014

Iron Snow

Been snowing almost all day today. I honestly thought it was gonna hold up until after summer... well I was wrong. As I was going to my bike after work tonight, I noticed the bike next to mine, that had been standing in the same spot for around 3 days, not moved an inch, that on its seat, were 5 centimeters of snow.

It was hell to ride in on my way to the gym earlier, small pesky little snowflakes, right in my face. Not alot of fun to be had there.. good thing the machines and weights at the gym helped me take out some frustrations. :)

And as the snow was a little slushy as it came down, and now has frozen over, it was a damn terror to ride the bike. Slippery as fuck!

At the gym thou, I tried a new thing. A buddy of mine told me to try some new things.
Start at my maximum weight, for biceps, that means 10 kilos (am not a big Arnold no), and then just work them until I can hardly lift my arms, or in my case, to 15 repetitions, then I took it down to 8, same thing all over, then 6 and then 4. After that I had difficulties just putting the damn barbells back in their place, so I thought, no more, that will have to do.

It was even a hazzle to wash under my arms later in the shower... it was so cool!!!

Well thats it for now... just wanted to update you on the normal life, no gaming for once.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar