onsdag 26 mars 2014

ESO Bought



I bought it... The Elder Scrolls Online game. It wont arrive until next week, official release date being the 4th of april, but as usual, one can always pre-purchase.
For me, I just got the normal standard game, no extra shit like the Imperial Special Edition, an edition that just gives you the chance to have an imperial race, transform gear to look like imperial gear, some kind of mudcrab pet, imperial horse and some rings that boost experience.
I dont feel the need for any of that, as I plan to make a Dark Elf character, have Dark Elf style on my gear (or maybe barbarian style once I unlock it), and I dont want a nice white steed, I want a black horse, with flames shooting out its ass!!! (oh how I wish I could get a horse like that)
And boost to experience? Why would I ever want that? Its just a stupid way to become over powered quicker, and even skip some content, thats not for me.

So I got the normal version. On the Bethesda store, I could buy it for 499 skr, digital copy. But I bought it at ginza.se, physical copy, for 468 skr, and thats including the cost for shipping.
That means, I got the box with the dvd and shit, for less then the digital copy that gives me nothing but maybe a code that I would have to punch in manually.
Take that Bethesda!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the day I can start playing. I just hope, it will keep me busy longer then all the other MMO's I've tried over the years after WoW.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar