söndag 13 januari 2013

Sunday Screenie with Bonus

I've been playing alot of Tourchlight 2 the passed few days, and I thought I'd share an image of this.

My engineer is currently lvl 38 (or maybe 39, cant remember) and is in some damp forrest full of werewolves, gravediggers, undead and bloated abominations that hits like a truck.

Whack a mole!
In this screen shot, I am doing a wide hit with my two handed axe at 3-4 enemies, and killing them instantly... I pack a punch on the smaller ones.. the bigger ones thou, I might have to punch a few times ^^

As the title stated, a bonus today.

I found, through Vsauce's twitter, a map of the world, that has the names of all places (or most atleast) with the names of what they mean in english... And for the record.. I had no idea that my country, Sweden, meant "Land of the Free", in english :)

For the map, click this sentence.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar