måndag 21 januari 2013

100th Celebration


It is time to celebrate my good friends!
For this is the...

100th Blog Entry!!!

Yes folks, you read that correctly, I have to this date, made, and written one hundred blog entries. And to celebrate this "First Edition 3 Digit Blog Entry", I thought I might wright something meaningful... or funny.. or crappy...

So come along for the ride, a ride noone knows where it might end up.

My first thought of a celebration thing I could do, was to make a video of me playing a game, and doing voice over, either at the time I was playing, recording both my voice and the game in one file, or record the voice after and add it to the video.
Then upload said video to youtube, and post it here for all my fans (?) to see.
But alas, so is not the case.
For you see, I have a crappy voice (according to noone else but me), an even crappier microphone, and a computer that makes all the videos I record laggy as hell, so who would ever want to watch that shit?
So in the end, I made the decision to not torture people with that, and instead make a regular post here, like any other day of the week.

But ofcourse, its not like any other day of the week, its not like any other of the entries... is it?

No it is not, for this is the 100th entry... yes I might say that a few more times... and thus, I must celebrate it.
For you see, I never thought I would get this far. I never thought I would even get as far as 10 entries, and definitely not over 25... So reaching the 100 marker is a big deal, atleast for me.
Now granted, most of my posts have just been screen shots of games I play, once per week, or very long "facebooky" entries, with some added images I find littering the interwebz.
But you have to admit, there has been some deep thoughts here too, like my Wolves of Chaos entry way back when, and ofcourse, a shit load of gaming stuff like the Derpy Sniper entry.

I cant say that much will change on the blog after this entry... I mean, why would it, I'm happy with it.. granted, I wish more people would comment more, but I wont lose any sleep over it either. And I sometimes wish I had some deeper shit to say more often... and not just "deep" shit like the thing with the sex toys... that wasn't very deep, just a cold hard fact... ^^

Hmm speaking of commenting... lets take requests. Do YOU have anything you would like to see me adress, wright about or post screen shot of? If so, let me know, and it might not happen... see what I did there?
This is my blog, I wright what I want... all thou, if someone actually has a good idea that I like, ofcourse I'll wright about it, why wouldn't I?

One hundred... its a big number... but this isn't the only thing that I will be celebrating during the coming weeks... I will also celebrate, with my fiancée, our 2 year anniversary and a few days before that, my 35th birthday... I'm old -.-
Not to worry thou, I dont feel very old... parts of me sure, like my back, but I'll fix that with some much needed exercise... come spring time... until then, I'll just keep the body healthy with some minor weight lifting at home... got stuff for that you know.

So thats 3 different celebrations early in the year of 2013. All importaint, some less then others, but all adressed.

So what should I talk about now then?

Gaming? Movies? TV shows? Boobs? No not boobs, this is a "Safe For Work" blog after all... and if I start talking about boobs, I'm just gonna want to post a pic of a pair... cant have that now can we? If you wanna see boobs, just enter it into google... or look down if you are a girl.

But why not, lets talk about those things, all of em, from the first to the last.

Gaming first then.
I am currently playing... ummm... 5 different games. Not all at once ofcourse, that would be silly, but I do play them alternately, these are, in no particular order (but close to it) Far Cry 3, Minecraft, Metro 2033, Tourchlight 2 and Saints Row the Third. I alos play a bit of Warhammmer 40k Soulstorm when I'm bored too, but mostly just skirmish matches which never last for more then 10-15 minutes. Or I dabble with some game I never finish... like Warhammer Space Marine (posted a screenie of it before) or some Spore.

Movies! I look at them... what else is there to tell? I've seen alot of em... the latest one I've seen, all thou, it was a while back, late last year... as in 3 days before the end of the year, was The Hobbit. First thing about it... the Lord of the Rings trilogy was based of 3 books, so one movie for each book... the Hobbit is one book... so why 3 movies? But I wont complain, the movies are great, not my favorites, not by a long stretch, but they are fantasticly made, the cloths, armour, weapons, dialog, scenic views, makeup... well to the say it plainly... even if you dont like the movies, you just HAVE to appreciate them... Just wish I could get someone to get that ^^

TV shows. There are none... and by that, I mean there are no more episodes of any of my favorite shows going now!!! I miss the Sons, I miss my Dexter... I look forward to quite a few shows actually, but Sons of Anarchy and Dexter is the top 2 of em. After that, I guess it would have to be The Big Bang Theory... I'm sorry, I'm not that into The Walking Dead anymore... its just the same shit every time, and no, I'm not explaining that one.

Told you I'd post boobs
Boobs! Fine we'll talk about boobs... I like boobs. I like my fiancée's boobs. I like almost all boobs... couse they are BOOBS!!!

During the course of wrighting this entry, I have been listening to Foo Fighters... no idea how many songs have been playing by now, but I just love em to death, so I dont mind if I've heard some twise... all thou, its 54 songs in t his playlist, so I dont think I've heard any of em more then twise ;)
Might aswell talk about some music too... I like music... kind of like boobs, I like most music, some more then others, and some I just dont want to hear at all. Currently I like Foo Fighters, Rob Zombie, Slayer, Queen and Flyleaf the most. There is atleast one of these bands playing each day.

You know what?
I think I'm feed up with celebration now.
Gonna make sure some pictures are added and placed good, then call it.

Cya (on the 101st entry)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar