tisdag 8 januari 2013

Story Time Kids

Gather around kids, its time for Uncle Daniel to tell you all a little story. A story about misery, handy work, joy and more misery. I hope you'll enjoy it kids.

On new years eve, december 31st, I took my bicycle to work. To both get to work fast, but also to get home faster. The reason for wanted to get home faster was simple little children, my beautiful fiancée Isabelle was waiting eagerly for my return. So I used the bicycle to return home fast so we could spend more time in the bed, fuckin our brains out, or as it turned out, have a few drinks with friends, then go home and fuck our brains out.
But alas, about 2 kilometers away from work, on the way home, my back tire gets a flat. So it still took a long time to arrive to my home. I know kids, its a sad story of misery, I did tell you.
But I also told you that there were other things to my story didn't I? Well lets get to them aswell shall we?
This passed saturday, I made the decision to repair my bicycle, so I can use it for my travels to and from work. I got out my tools from my new shiny tool box and set to work to repair the flat tire. My hands got dirty, sweat was at my brow and before I knew it, I had a whole tire again.
I was so happy I almost wanted to jump from joy! Yes kiddies, I was so very happy!!
So today, or yesterday as its now tuesday, I proudly took my bicycle out to ride it to work.
But misery stuck its ugly head out again, and gave me yet another flat rear tire... same as before, but this time just a kilometer from my own home. To add to the misery, I was now gonna be late for work...
Oooh dont cry my little children, its okey, my boss understood and did not blame me or cures at me, for you see, my boss is a kind boss.

Well now children, that is my story for you, filled with misery, a little joy, and then some more misery.
Let this be a lesson to you little ones. For it is a reflection of life... just went you think its gonna go your way, life fucks up the ass, and just as your ass get better, it fucks you up the ass again but with a lead pipe!

Just had to get that off my chest.. no I dont think my life sucks just becouse I got a flat tire twise. It just plain sucks in general, and I think you would agree to this.

Anyway...

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar