torsdag 10 januari 2013

Snowy Rage

Today, I became filled with the red dust of rage!
I used my brain... a bad idea from the start I know, but I got hung up on a specific thing, that got me mad... and when your object of rage is nowhere to be found, its difficult to vent this infernal red dust.
Then later I went to the store to get some shit, and when I got home, I got a text from the post office, saying my package had arrived from the computer store, yey right? Wrong. First of all, the post office is INSIDE the bloody store, second, only one out of 3 items had arrived. The new screen.
And then, when I got home, I realized that the 2 lunchboxes I had taken out of the backpack just 30 minutes earlier, were nowhere to be found, I searched for an hour (still not found btw) before I just went totally crazy and made a shitload of noise in the kitchen while making lunch and prepearing the food for work.
About half an hour before I had to leave for work.. I got another text from the post office saying that the OTHER half of my package had arrived...
I now know that they get all their daily packages in one go... so why do I have to go there twise to pick up ONE shipment, from ONE company, that was ordered at the same time and payed for at the same time?
Are they lazy or just borderline retarded?

... after that I wanted to seriously kill someone...

I know that alot of todays anger was also due to many other things.. but at the time, I couldn't think of any.

ANYWAY!!!

Its snowing here again...

And when I got home and dismounted my bike...

POV
Thats a Point OF View, of my feet right after I got of the bike... My front wheel likes to discard all the excess snow on to my legs... stupid wheel.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar