fredag 27 april 2018

Guess What...

... my computer is back up!! It's working, it's running as it's suppose to do! Well technically not, it's not running as it should as it needs a bunch of updates and renewing the activation of the windows I got... but it is back!

I feel soooo much better now. So much.
You don't realy know what you are missing until its gone. And this computer has been gone for 4 weeks minus a day, and I have missed it something aweful.
But now its up and running again.

I went to the store where I bought all the toys, brought the computer with me and just said that it wont start. After a few questions that I knew would come up the guy started working on it. As there was not alot of people there, none where I was standing, he just started working then and there.
After maybe 5 minutes, not including a small break he took from me and my computer to help a lady who showed up, he plugged it in and vóila, it started up without a single issue.
So I asked him, what the hell did you do?? And he showed me my single, yet very easy, mistake. I had put a cable in a USB port... I thought it was going to be there as it fit... but it was suppose to go further up as it was the cable that ran the whole of the upper part... yea I say upper part as I have no idea what it's called.
Long story short, it worked! And now I am typing this on the main, stationary, computer!

Yey!!

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar