måndag 16 april 2018

Duck Pond

Went out on a walk today, ended up at the local duck pond. It's nice there, took a few shoots with my instant camera... aka the phone. Had a smoke and just watched the place. It was beautiful I tell ya. The ducks and other water living birds just walking around or swimming around, the weather is half and half today, the sun is kind of shinning, but not like yesterday. Today it's all cloudy but with no chance of meatballs.

Came home and grabbed 3 sandwishes with some fish on it, really good. And then I planted my ass infront of the computer to continue watching episode 2 of Life is Strange: Before the Storm. Now it's the one that kind of sucks in comparison, but for some reason, I felt I needed to see it again.
It's kind of wierd to watch something that I myself have played and recorded, but at the same time it feels right.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar