fredag 20 april 2018

Warm News

It's hot outside. Not summer hot as of yet, but hot enough to grab a smoke with just a t-shirt on. And that my frineds, is good news.

Still waiting on my processor to my computer, the main one. I really miss my computer. It's so much better then this piece of shit. This laptop is good, don't get me wrong, but it can't handle stuff like games well enough.
Take Sims 4 as a prime example. It can play it, but the things I want my sims to do takes fucking ages for them to do it. Something simple as take a dish from the table and wash it takes the character a long time, they just stand there with the plate in hand and just... does nothing for a few minutes. Few REAL minutes. It's horrible I tell ya. Once they do something how ever, it takes about as same as it does on my main computer.
Playing WoW works fine, but it's always a gamble as I can get kicked out of the game when ever, last time I did get kicked out of the game, I did not bother to get back in. That was a few days ago now.

So yea, I want my computer back up and running.

What else... oh yea.
Only the biggest news of them all!!
My little sister has had her second child! Yey for them! A newly born baby boy.
Congrats!

Well that's really all the info your getting from me.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar