torsdag 26 april 2018

Fucking Computer

Yea you read that correctly. Fucking computer.
The stationary computer, my main box, is still not responding. It's so fucking annoying! I have bought everything needed, a new motherboard, a new processor, a new set of ram's and even a new chassi. It looks fucking amasing I tell ya.
Once I got everything in and connected I put the cable in, the motherboard lit up as well as the graphicscard and this even without switching the main power button to "on" mode. I then switched this button and then I clicked the big on button and... nothing.
And when I say nothing, I mean nothing. Not a sound, not a single fan was turning and the power supply did not even make a noise.

So tomorrow I am going to take it to the store where I bought all the 4 parts and ask them, as gently as I possibly can after waiting for 4 weeks to get the computer back up, to see why it will not do anything, why it wont start.
Hopefully they will be able to find the solution then and there, I kind of hope it's just a single wire that has not been connected or maybe connected wrong (it's not by the way as I have read everything about it), but I will not accept (yes I will if I have to) to have to wait a week or two for it to be returned.

Fuckin hell...

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar