onsdag 4 april 2018

Sick i7

I've been sick for a few days now. My father had gotten a case of something rather nasty which meant that he was going back and forth to the bathroom to both shit and puke and as I live with him, I had expected to get the same thing. Luckely all I got was one hell of a cold.

Well now I am better, not fully okey but close to it. The fever went out this morning and all I got now is a sour throat and a lethargy in my whole body. But I am getting better which ofcourse is nice.

Anyway, I should write a bit of the larger news. My computer. Not the one I am currently writing on as it's my laptop, but my stationery. The main powerhub of my little room.
It's turned off. And it's turned off due to the fact that it is slowly but steadly going down on me. I figured out, with the help of my father, that it is the processor, and seeing as it is more then a few years old, I figured that yea, I need a new one.
So currently I am waiting on the delivery of a brand new i7. Hopefully when I have installed it, I can watch youtube again :P

Cya

1 kommentar:

  1. Meeeen, hade inte du en bra processor redan?
    Skönt att du börjar bli frisk!

    SvaraRadera