lördag 25 november 2017

Strange Snow

Well the snow is gone... for now. It'll return later I'm sure. But the weather is what it is and right now it's warm. And to be honest, I like it warm. Now according to the weather guys over at... umm.. where ever they are, this winter will be the meanest in the last 5 years. And I'm fine with that, I realy am, but so far this mean fuckin winter has not begun as of yet.

Now as many of you are well aware of I'm in a bit of economic situation... to but it bluntly, I'm fucking poor as hell at the moment. But this did not stop me from BUYING.... buying... a game on steam.
Now I have yet to open the game. It's installed on the computer, but thats it. I will not start it yet.

I. WILL. NOT. BEGIN. PLAYING!!!

Reason? Only the first 2 episodes are out and I want the third episode to come out before I start up on the game. And I can't wait to begin it. What? What game is it? Oh you want to know what game it is that makes me wait for the last episode to come out before I start the game... I see... Well lean in children, lean in... it is... .. . Life is Strange: Before the Storm

Oh how I've longed for anything "Life is Strange" since I finished the first one... 67 times, recorded it and then watched it 4 times. Goddamn... I do love Max Caulfield and Cloe Price. I do love them beyond anything else, and for two different reasons. And I do indeed hope they are now together (I know it's a damn game, let me fantasize damn it) and that they love eachother beyond what I could make up and are happy...
I want that...
So when Life is Strange 2 comes out I sure do hope it's about the girls a few years later, that they are together and that one of the scenes will have them laying in bed, nude but unseen obviously, entangled and kissing.
I would give my right arm for that fucking scene dude!!

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar