söndag 17 december 2017

Sims Nothing

It's in the middle of the day and I have nothing to do. This is what I hate about living here... I got so many things to do, so many people to visit or call, so many places to go to and still I have nothing to do. I hate it. I really hate it... I should just move.

I haven't writen anything in a long time either. This is the most frustrating thing as well, I want to write but everytime I try I close down the program just as quickly. All I do is play games. Latetly I've been playing mostly Sims 4, I created 2 adult girls, one of em with a cock and the possibility of making others pregnant and I also made a pair of twins girls that my first ones had made, and there too, one of them has a dick. So now I have had the mothers fuck their daughters, one mom impregnated one daughter and the other daughter impregnated her mom. Incest is the best huh? :P So now they have given birth to one son and one daughter... I wonder when they grow up to become teens if i should have them start fucking as well. Incest! It's a family thing!

Also some Conan Exiles... but not online. I don't know if I should like it or not. It's still in beta so there's a lot of things that aren't implemented yet but it's kind of fun. Spend a few hours in it this morning.

Well I don't know what else to write on here at the moment so I guess that's it.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar