tisdag 14 november 2017

First Coming Down

So went to town today, twise to be precise. The first time I went it was good weather, a few degrees below freezing, but all in all, very nice. So I went to town to get tickets for Justice League but ofcourse, I was too quick on the matter as the place hadn't opened yet.
As I have no more then a hundred meters home... it starts to snow. Now the snow was small, so small it felt almost like rain, but it was snow. And as I went out again at 3 o'clock, the ground was really white. Like snowwhite. That white.

It's so beautiful now, so very beatuiful that I did not want to let you be without this news. Our first snow for this winter has come ladies and gents. The first snow in our small town of Västerås.

Today is a good day.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar