tisdag 14 november 2017

Epilogue Frost

It is very early in the morning and I would wager that the ground outside is somewhat white. Now I haven't bothered actually looking yet and I have no intention of doing that either. Yesterday morning the ground was somewhat white, frost, lovely lovely frost on the ground.

Still have not found a job. Started growing bored of it all and now I'm just sedning the bare essentials. I cant write a personal messege everytime I apply for a position, it's just too fucking boring. Well not the counseling jobs obviously as I want those. But all the others? Yea, bare minimum of data is sent to those.

So you ready for the last part of the story? No? Well I guess you can come back later to read it.

---

Epilogue

Max got home from work late as usual, Cloe was cooking food in the kitchen when she kicked off her shoes. Their apartment was not large, it was basically a small hallway, kitchen and a larger room with a queen sized bed, couch, tv and a bookshelf. They did have a balcony all thou it was rather empty with only two chairs, luckily the balcony faced the way of the sun going down which meant they could sit out there and watch it every night. All thou they usually had other fun activities during the evenings.

“Hey honey.” Max gave her a kiss on the cheek as she entered the kitchen and put her bag on the table. “How was work?”

“Work was great, even got a pay increase.” Cloe took the fryer off the stove and shoved Max out of the way to get the plates out of the covert. “And how was yours?”

“Well,” Max started but held on to what she was about to say to help Cloe out with putting out the plates and glasses and the cutlery, “I realized something today.”

“You realized that you actually hate me and can’t wait to get me out our home right?” Cloe said with a laugh, she knew full well that was never going to happen, but it was still a good joke and Max felt she wanted to keep at it, but she held it in.

“I haven’t taken any of my pills in almost a year.”

Cloe stopped in her steps upon hearing the words. She looked at Max for a long time without a word, she could not believe her after all, not a single pill in over a year?

“Are… are you sure Max?” Cloe looked worried, but Max was smiling now.

“Yea, I was at the doctor a year ago and he cut me off, mainly on a hunch and I still had my pills. But since then, not a single one.”

Cloe could still not believe her but she still did. Max would never lie to her about these things, never in a million years. She did not quite know what to do, she was obviously happy, Cloe could see that all over her. And if Max was happy, then she should be as well.

Cloe hugged her and then she kissed her and then hugged her harder.

Cloe realized she was actually jumping up and down with Max in her arms. She was happy for her, so very happy. No more pills, not a single one.

Life is… the best!


The End

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar