lördag 28 oktober 2017

What the Hell

Goddamn it!! What the flying fuck are they doing over there? I still haven't gotten any money. It should have come in yesterday, but today, still nothing. I just don't get it, how do they work over there? Do they work? And if they do, are they all retarded?

Shitballs...

So I've searched for more jobs, still nothing. I've played games, Sims 4, Fallout 4, Warhammer 40k... that's alot of 4's I've been playing... but yea thats life at the moment.
But I will be able to use my phone soon as I've ordered a cash card and as soon as it arrives I'm gonna fill it up with the cheapest version I can, the 99skr, so I can call people again, call em and tell em to go fu... umm.. to tell em I can't pay em yet. And then just hope that they understand and let me go a few more days before I actually pay.

Fucknugget...

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar