fredag 6 oktober 2017

So Fuckin Tired

I am so fuckin tired. So very fuckin tired. I got up at 19:05 yesterday... which means that by this time, I've been awake for just over 22 hours. I want to sleep, sleep and forget everything for the next few hours, how ever long I sleep. But as of yet, I cant.

So here's the run down. As I've told you, I owe money. Lots of it. But I've gotten some so I've been able to pay bills today (yey?), now I've payed the most important ones but not the bill for the apartment. I've been in touch with my half-dad... the only dad I actually care about and that I know cares about me as well. I haven't even told my real dad about these issues as I know he'll just give me grief and shit before I have to wait to see if he'll actually help me out. And knowing him, he would never help me out in a fashion that I need.
So I called my half-dad, and I call him that becouse he's no longer married to my mom, and asked him for help. Now he's not a rich guy by any stretch, but he'll help me to pay the bill for the apartment which I am very glad for. Currently I'm waiting for the messege saying that the money has been transfered to my account and I'll pay the bill.

But that bill isn't the only one. There is also 3 or 4 other bills that needs to be paid. One of which I dont even want to pay as I had told them I did not want the damn spot several months ago... all thou now, maybe I wont have to pay them any more as they have most likely "tossed my ass to the curb". But the bill is still over 10 000 skr. I don't have that much money. I will never have that much money unless I get a job and something tells me noone will hire me due to various details (I know I'm being sceptical, I know I will find a job eventually).

So yea... I'm in deep shit.

Hope it'll end soon enough.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar