onsdag 16 maj 2018

Green All Over

When playing a game like WoW, World of Warcraft, you can easily grow bored. You just do the same thing over and over and over again. It's repetitive as all hell. So now I have fixed this issue by playing with my little brother and a buddy of his.
They have started playing again due to me, go figure. And today I stared a new character, a paladin that I at level 10 turned in to a Tankadin which goes well with his paladin, which is a Healadin... yea, tankadin = Protection specced Paladin and a Healadin = a Holy specced Paladin.
We've been playing them now for a bit, to level 15 where I had to go offline to fix food. But it's far more fun now, talking to someone and playing the game is a hell of a lot more fun.
I did how ever find something rather fun when playing. When I have finished a Quest and my brother has not... it looks like this.

A Green Exlamation Mark?
In other news... well it's hot here. The summer has begun, it skipped spring and went straight to summer. It's been rather okay, the trees went from "dead" to full of life and so did all the smaller animals as well. I have been following the workings of a smaller ant farm where I sit and take in a smoke each time. It's fun.


Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar