onsdag 6 februari 2019

Freezing Conan

So I have been playing a bit of Conan Exiles with a new mod for the past few weeks. The mod is called Age of Calamitous and it adds a ton of new content. Like new npc's that you can "build", new enemies, new factions of which you can join one and ofcourse a whole slew of new things to build and stuff you can make.
I am currently lvl 40-something and so far, I'm having fun. And today, I meet a god-like creature that was from the mod that took me ages to kill... mainly becouse I had also made myself into a god. And when it was dead, it spewed out some green gas that would most likely have killed me.
Got some sweet loot from him as well and 2 chests that I picked up and then looted when I got back to my house.


That's the "god" I killed. And I got to tell you, the fight after was nothing in comparence.

About the computer. I have found an issue that I am getting rather upset with. Every now and then, meaning several times per day, the computer just freezes up on me for anywhere form 5 to 15 seconds. Now it's not nothing dangerous, but it is dangerous when I play something online.. as I could literally die from these freezes.

Well that's it for today.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar